Web 2.0 Blog
Welcome to my blog about Web 2.0 tools! Web 2.0 tools help people create and communicate easily. These can be used in the classroom in many ways.
Please feel free to comment and give your feedback.
Wednesday, July 23, 2014
How to Make a ThingLink
Hey there! I was sitting here thinking that it might be nice if I gave directions on how to make a ThingLink, so you can try it. Let me know how it goes! :)
1. Login to your account or make one.
2. Click on "Create"
3. Decide on a picture to use, and then click on the appropriate source.
4. I will pick the "Upload from hard drive option" since that is what I do most often. I then have to click on the blue box to access my files of pictures.
5. Find and select the picture you would like to use for your ThingLink. Either double click on the picture, or single click and then click "open."
6. Now it's time to start tagging the picture. Below I point out how to do it, things you can include, and other features.
7. After you are finished putting in information for one tag, click "save tag." After you make one tag, keep going!
8. When you are finished, don't forget to save your entire ThingLink project.
9. Lastly, click on "Share" to get a link or embed code for your ThingLink. You will also be able to share on facebook or other media.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)