Welcome!

Welcome to my blog about Web 2.0 tools! Web 2.0 tools help people create and communicate easily. These can be used in the classroom in many ways.

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback.


Monday, July 21, 2014

ThingLink's use as a Science Project


Benjamin Franklin by Joseph-Siffred Duplessis.jpg

In thinking about ThingLink and the many ways it can be used in the classroom, I decided this year I may tweak a current science project and include ThingLink as an alternative to the normal pencil and paper report.

My students are assigned a report on an inventor and invention and are to read the report to the class.  This year I will teach my class how to use ThingLink earlier in the year, and then they will use this new tool to showcase what they learn about the inventor.  I will also be changing it from a project to be worked on individually to a project for pairs to collaborate and discuss. 

Here is a link to the standards, lesson summary, and checklist for the students.  Including in the document is an example I made to show the students what is expected.


No comments:

Post a Comment